The CBRE Retail team know retail property. Our teams cover retail agency, out of town, shopping centres, lease consultancy and capital markets as well as corporate occupier services, research and consultancy. Based in the west end of London we have an extensive team covering central London retail as well as offices across the rest of the UK specialising in local retail knowledge.
Contact one of our experts today to find out how we can help you: +44 (0)20 7182 2000
Follow CBRE on LinkedIn for our insights on the UK commercial property market:
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.